Our water-cooled fluid chillers match reliability with optimum efficiency. The chillers are specifically designed for heavy-duty rental use.
The WCW1500 is a 1500kW water-cooled fluid chiller designed for water or water-glycol cooling. The unit is completely assembled with all refrigerant piping and internal wiring, ready for installation. The WCW1500 provides large capacity in a small footprint and can be used in conjunction with our CT2500 containerised cooling tower which can be mounted on top of the chiller during operation, further reducing occupied space / footprint.
The WCW1500 Chiller is the largest chiller in the Aggreko fleet and can be used on a variety of installations, such as process cooling, mining shaft cooling, and air conditioning applications.
Product Features - WCW1500 (1500kW chiller hire)
Rugged, Practical Design
The WCW1500 Chiller has been specifically designed for the rental market featuring a:
- Highly Reliable and Proven Design
- Portable Frame with both 4 point ISO lift facilities and forklift pockets for easy handling
- Wide operating range to suit most requirements and fluid off temperatures down to -12ºC
- Full CE Design Compliance
Quick to Install and Commission
The WCW1500 Chiller is simple, easy and quick to install and operate in all applications with:
- 3 phase and earth electrical connections, no neutral cable required
- Standard 3 x 100mm (4") camlock or 1 x 200mm (8") flange on both evaporator and condenser sides for quick hose connection
- "Plug and play" capability with all Aggreko temperature control ancillary devices (hoses, pumps, manifolds, heat exchangers, buffer tanks etc)
- And it can easily be linked to other machines to provide even larger duties
- Zero Ozone Depletion
- Low Noise Levels
- Self-contained unit
- Energy Efficient Compressor units for low running costs
- Can be used with site condenser water or supplied with stand alone cooling tower
- Fitted with Trane Adaptive Controller UCM-CLD Module for accurate and reliable operation
- Easy to read and adjust control panel including inlet and outlet temperatures, system pressure and set point parameters
- Adaptive Controls maintain very stable temperature control under all system conditions (variances in ambient temperature and flow rate changes)
Temperature Control Equipment
The WCC1500 1500kW Chiller is part of our complete range of temperature control equipment and ancillaries to satisfy all your HVAC requirements - whether commercial and industrial. Other equipment available includes Air Conditioners, Cooling Towers and Heating Equipment.
To find out how Aggreko can provide you with the right chiller or cooling system for your business, please contact us today.