Aggreko’s WCC750 (750kW) fluid chillers match reliability with optimum efficiency. These chillers are specifically designed for heavy-duty rental use.
The WCC750 Chiller can be used on a variety of installations, such as process cooling and air conditioning applications.
Chiller Rental - WCC750 (750kW) Product Features
Rugged, Practical Design
The WCC750 Chiller has been specifically designed for the rental market featuring a:
- Highly Reliable and Proven Design
- Portable Frame with both 4 point ISO lift facilities and forklift pockets for easy handling
- Wide operating range to work in most conditions and applications
- Condenser Fan Guards provide protection against accidental site damage
- Full CE Design Compliance
Quick to Install and Commission
- The WCC750 Chiller is simple, easy and quick to install and operate in all applications
- 3 phase and Earth Electrical connections, no neutral cable required
- Standard 4" camlock fluid fittings and valves on inlet and outlet ports for quick hose connection
- Designed to "plug and play" with all Aggreko temperature control ancillary devices (hoses, pumps, manifolds, heat exchangers and buffer tanks)
- Zero Ozone Depletion
- Low Sound Levels for sensitive environments
- Energy Efficient Compressor units for low running costs
- Fitted with Trane Adaptive Controller for accurate and reliable operation
- Easy to read and adjust control panel including inlet and outlet temperatures, system pressure and set point parameters
- Adaptive Controls maintain very stable temperature control under all system conditions (variances in ambient temperature and flow rate changes)
Chiller/Temperature Control Solutions
The WCC750 Chiller is part of our complete range of temperature control equipment and ancillaries to satisfy all your HVAC requirements - whether commercial and industrial. Other equipment available includes Air Conditioners, Cooling Towers and Heating Equipment.
To find out how our temperature control solutions can benefit your business, big or small, contact us today.