Safety for Life
At Aggreko we take safety seriously. We all have a duty of responsibility towards Health and Safety in our workplace, regardless of what we do or where we work. Aggreko is committed to safety of all of our staff, operation of our equipment and safe performance for our customers.
Safety for Life is a programme with a sustainable message of our commitment to meet safety policies together with our customers. We care about the welfare of all employees and customers through ensuring continuous business operation in a safe manner. We remain committed to following the guidelines at all times and work with our customers to meet safety targets.
- Health & Safety is compulsory;
- Health & Safety is everyone’s responsibility;
- Health & Safety is a daily focus;
- Health & Safety is a way of life;
We monitor the 'Safety for Life' through:
- Training – First Aid, Defensive driving training, Manual Handling and HV switching rescue kits;
- Checklist of appropriate PPEs required;
- Dedicated resource that manages all aspects of Safety for Life around New Zealand and Pacific;
- Internal auditing and measurements, using KPI’s on LTI’s