Safety for Life
At Aggreko, we take safety seriously. Our personnel have a duty of responsibility towards Health and Safety in our workplace, regardless of what we do or where we work. Aggreko is commited to safety for our employees, visitors, contractors and customers through various pro-active measures.
Safety for Life is a programme with a sustainable message of our commitment to meet safety policies together with our personnel and stakeholders. We care about the welfare of all employees, visitors, contractors and customers by ensuring continuous business operation in a safe manner. We remain committed to following the guidelines at all times and we work with our visitors, contractors and customers to meet safety targets.
- Health & Safety is compulsory;
- Health & Safety is everyone’s responsibility;
- Health & Safety is a daily focus;
- Health & Safety is a way of life;
We monitor the 'Safety for Life' through:
- Ongoing safety training on various topics as relevant; ;
- Consultation and communication with employees and interested parties;
- Dedicated resource that manages all aspects of Safety for Life around Australia Pacific;
- Internal auditing and measurements, using various KPIs;
- Proactive safety measures to achieve continual improvement and;
- Various employee health & well being measures