Aggreko's temporary power stations help to stabilise the local utilities power grid and provide additional energy to support local industry and communities which may be suffering from insufficient power supplies.
Across New Zeland and Pacific, if there are shortages of power or no access to the local utility grid, Aggreko can help.
Temporary Power Plants
Applications of Aggreko's temporary power plants:
- Supplementing the grid
- Seasonal peak shaving
- Overcoming transmission and distribution limitations
- Power during planned maintenance or unplanned outages
- Power for construction or commissioning
Benefits of Temporary Power Plants
- Rapid availability: Rental equipment is available at short notice and can be delivered and installed in the shortest possible time-frame to meet your needs.
- Turn-key power solutions: Our specialist services include everything from initial assessment of need to service back-up site.
- Flexibility: The installed capacity of a rental package can be increased or decreased incrementally and equipment can be rented on a short or long-term basis, depending on your power needs.
- Limited capital expenditure: Renting power generation equipment eliminates the need for capital expenditure when purchasing equipment. It incurs no large down payments or interest costs and preserves your borrowing capacity.
To discuss how we can help provide your business with power generation or for more information about our interim power plants, send us your enquiry.