With experience second to none, Aggreko has a rental fleet that can respond to any power generation and cooling requirement relating to the utility industry across NZ & Pacific.
Aggreko is also able to provide temporary power stations when required during large constructions in isolated areas.
We have 50 years experience in delivering solutions such as supplementing base load power, peak shaving and transformer change outs during planned or unplanned maintenance. Our temperature control equipment can assist in effectively improving the bottom line or managing work environment needs.
Utility Power Generation Applications
- Supplementing power generation capacity during periods of high demand
- Temporary power during planned maintenance or unplanned outages
- Peak shaving or peak lopping
- Transformer change out
- Power for construction and commissioning new capacity
- Loadbanks for testing generators and power systems
- Injection of cool air into substation transformers
- Cooling towers to manage thermal discharge
- Contingency planning
To find out more about utility power generation, contact us today.