Aggreko understands power generators and utility companies' needs, when support for reliable distrubution is necessary. We have been supporting utilities around the world, with generators in varied sizes, during upgrades or maintenance across New Zealand and Pacific.
Our specialist power generation equipment can deliver support during planned and unplanned electric outages.
Power Generator Applications:
- Development of contingency plans for your network to understand potential emergency requirements
- Installation of synchronized power generation during overhead line replacement or maintenance
- Modular equipment designed to operate at all common utility voltages up to 66kV
- Power packages from 15 kW to 200 MW for standby power generator
- Provision of temporary generators and transformers during upgrades or replacement of equipment
- Provision of stand-by and continuous power during periods of exceptional demand
- Specialised equipment that allows us to connect, synchronise and disconnect from the grid without interrupting supply
- Rapid response to network emergencies, such as storm or flood damage, to provide temporary power
- Supply of backup power generator during the overhaul or repair
To find out more contact us today.