Uniquely qualified to provide electricity generation solutions for the Oil and Gas industry in New Zealand, Aggreko has vast experience in onshore and offshore services.
Our sales and technical teams have extensive knowledge and experience of this specialist sector and work efficiently and safely during commissioning and decommissioning, operations, planned maintenance and emergencies.
Often during exploration and production companies need to avoid costly downtime. Aggreko's reliable rental equipment can ensure activities run smoothly both on and offshore.
Specialist services range from onshore and offshore power generation and temperature rental packages to power packages for the construction, commissioning and crucial integration phases on offshore platforms. We also supply offshore certified personnel to operate and maintain equipment throughout the duration of each project.
Electricity Generation Applications in Oil & Gas
- Immediately available multi-megawatt turnkey electricity generation packages to support production during planned and unplanned outages
- DNV Crash Frames for offshore lifting standard DNV2.7-1
- Offshore certified personnel to operate and maintain equipment throughout the duration of the project
- Power packages complete with integral Fire & Gas detection and suppression systems
- Specialist Resistive and Reactive load banks for commissioning and testing of black start and main turbine generation packages within onshore facilities and onboard offshore installations
- Emergency power back up
- Heating, cooling and ventilation for accommodation facilities
For further information contact us today.