Innovation in product development is a key part of Aggreko’s strategy. We believe that our history of building and adapting new technology has:
- Reinforced our hard-to-copy strengths
- Improved the efficiency of our products to market leading levels
- Reduced the impact of our products on the environment
- Built a capability that is unique in our market
Sustainability is a natural part of our product strategy because:
- Making our generators more efficient means that they use less fuel and therefore create fewer emissions. Many markets that we work in have regulations that stipulate reducing emissions over time.
- We have designed engines and canopies to meet and beat the regulated targets and we continue to make improvements to generator emissions and fuel efficiency performance; these upgrades are then rolled out across the fleet to reduce our average emissions per generator.
- We want our engines to last as long as possible so we not only design and build them to last, but we also have a refurbishment programme that extends the life of the products and improves their performance to the latest standards.
We have depots in Auckland, Christchurch, New Plymouth, Tauranga and Wellington, as well as Suva, Fiji and Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea enabling a timely and flexible service that can meet your needs.
To find out more about power generation and industrial heating and cooling hire in New Zealand, contact us.