Great products, great people and the way that we deliver our service gets us the exceptional customer satisfaction scores that we achieve. Our Net Promoter Score (NPS) customer feedback rankings are in the top 5 B2B companies globally.
Economies of Scale
In both our Local business and Power Projects, we’ve created valuable economies of scale thanks to our size and reach. But our business models have not been successful simply because of our size.
Aggreko’s success has also been built on our commitment to building distribution, technical expertise, significant fleet investment, and a well-developed supply-chain.
With rates of investment far ahead of any competitor, Aggreko has grown to be significantly larger than any other company operating in our market.
We are unique among large equipment rental companies in that we design and build the majority of our fleet in our own, purpose-built manufacturing facility in Scotland. We believe that this is an important competitive advantage, for a number of reasons:
- Firstly, we can design and adapt our fleet to the particular operating requirements of the countries in which we operate.
- Secondly, we also design our equipment with the knowledge that we will own it for its operating life and the more reliable it is, and the longer it lasts, the higher the returns we will make.
- Thirdly, the volume in which we purchase the key components is significant in terms of the overall market. In some sizes of equipment, we are probably the largest buyer in the world and this results in significant economies of scale and a lower capital cost than our competitors
- Fourthly, having our own design and manufacturing capability means that we can react extremely quickly to customer requirements.
Providing excellent service is not just something we talk about, it’s also embedded in our corporate values and part of our company mission. We’re committed to delivering premium value that is recognised and sought after by our customers, and in the building and maintenance of long-term relationships.
Creating and maintaining customer satisfaction is extremely important to Aggreko. Every year, we ask 20,000 customers what they think of our service through Satmetrix, a global leader in customer experience programmes. Satmetrix deals with 11 million customer responses for corporate clients every year. We have achieved great results:
- Over the last seven years our customer satisfaction scores have improved by twelve percentage points
- Aggreko is now in the top 10% of all industrial services companies worldwide
- We are in the top 5 B2B companies globally.
People and Expertise
Aggreko has over 5,600 permanent employees working around the world, united by a unique culture that can be defined in three words: performance, passion and pace.
Customers depend on Aggreko people to keep things running, sometimes under very difficult circumstances. Our people are highly skilled, and many of them have years of experience. They are trained to react quickly, get the job done professionally and safely, and respond well, whatever the situation.
Our people provide deep expertise to help customers find the appropriate power or temperature control solutions whether in:
- Contingency planning
- Events – small or large
- Managing crisis situations
- Major power needs to support company or national power infrastructures
The challenging environments we work in means that it is essential that all our people are properly trained. Each part of the business has training programmes in place to ensure that our employees have the necessary skills to perform their roles to a high level. This training is a combination of on-the-job learning and specific skill development through training courses.
We have depots in Auckland, Christchurch, New Plymouth, Tauranga and Wellington, as well as Suva, Fiji and Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea enabling a timely and flexible service that can meet your needs.
To find out more about power generation and industrial heating and cooling hire in New Zealand, contact us.